Steve and I have been talking for some time about going to the Living Planet Aquarium for over a year now. We just never could find the right time to drive out to Sandy. Finally, on Saturday, we had the time and the baby-sitter all ready for a trip to the aquarium.
Our aquarium is not the biggest I've ever been to, but a good size for a land-locked state. We were able to see everything in about an hour.
We started off in the local area. We took a picture at the frog statue. Steve had no problems, but I promptly slipped off onto my rear. He was a slippery little sucker!

Next, we spent our time winding through the rest of the place. I got to touch a sting ray and Steve was fascinated by the electric eels. (He even went back to ask questions about them with the specialist). We ended our tour in the gift shop and got Anna a cute stuffed sea turtle.
After the aquarium, we headed to IKEA and did a little Swedish grocery shopping. All in all, a great night.
No comments:
Post a Comment