Saturday, December 06, 2014
O, Christmas Tree! O, Christmas Tree!
Well, we got our tree. Because we are going to my mom & dad's for Christmas, we decided to go with a little tree from Home Depot. There was a big pile of $20 3-ft trees. Anna looked at one and then looked at another and she loved them both. When we told her she had to pick one, she broke down crying. "I just can't decide! I love them both. If we choose one, we'll have to leave this one here by itself!" We consoled her by telling her that some other family would of course pick this tree to take home and love. She then asked if she could take a picture with it so that she could remember it always.
We got the tree home and decorated it with all of our homemade decorations. It's actually very cute. I think we'll have to have a little kid tree from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment