Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anna is 2!

The Birthday Girl
 I can't believe that little baby Anna is 2!  She has gotten so big and grown up.  When we went to the doctor for her 2-year check-up, he said that she had moved from the 25th percentile to the 70th for height.  She if finally wearing clothes that are for her age-group (except for pants, because she has short legs).
Here's a close-up of her crown.

We had a fun day for her birthday.  I made her a birthday crown that she wore all day long.  After dinner, she opened up her presents.  She got a couple of books from Grandma & Grandpa and pajamas from Nana & Pop.  We got Anna a Fancy Nancy book, a couple pairs of pjs, a couple of pool noodles (for Dad & Anna to whack each other), and a membership to the zoo.  The membership is for me just as much as for Anna.

I made a strawberry shortcake and Anna asked for 'choc-ate ice cream'.  Afterwards, we went to the park, Anna's most favorite place to go.  She went down all the slides and on the swing several times before we could get her back in to the house for bed.  We read all the books that she got and put our tired little two year old down to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Anna-Girl! I'm so excited to see you guys in July!

    ReplyDelete