Thursday, January 12, 2012

Melissa's Birthday

 I had a great birthday this year.  It started off with a waffle breakfast in bed!  Yum!  The house also smelled of cake.  Steve was making a cake before he went to work.  Unfortunately, I got to smell and gaze at it all day long.


After work, Steve picked Anna and I up and we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Canton City, in Grantsville.  We had yummy Chinese food: wonton soup, Mandarin combination, and black mushroom beef with rice.  Anna loved the food.  She even tried using the chopsticks.



At home, I blew out my candles and opened my presents.  Steve got me a new book and an ice cream maker; Mom & Dad got me a beautiful necklace; and Mom & Dad Wheeler got me a couple of books.






To finish off the night, Steve and I headed over to the Atamanczyks to play games and talk.  It was Preston's birthday, too, but he's a year older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment